The curriculum at Park Magnet School meets or exceeds the Arkansas State Standards. At least 50% of the curriculum is taught through a transdisciplinary Program of Inquiry with organizing themes at each grade level and across grades kindergarten through fourth. Park's curriculum meets the state Gifted and Talented standards and provides gifted students with a differentiated curriculum through the International Baccalaureate Program units of inquiry.
We offer our students:
- Integrated inquiry-based teaching approach to learning.
- Spanish instruction as part of the curriculum.
- Appropriate community service at all ages.
- Quality, not quantity, in assigning homework.
- Integrated arts opportunities.
- Art classes weekly with a certified Art teacher.
- Technology classes to teach multimedia presentation skills and general computer skills.
- Independent study projects.
- Engaged self-reflective learners.
- Emphasis on international mindedness.
- High academic expectations.
- Active parent involvement.
- Differentiated curriculum that meets the State Gifted and Talented standards.